Political funding is a serious issue. According to a report of association of Democratic reforms, 2004, The total income of national and regional parties between 2004- 20015 stands at 11,367 Crores. 69% of the income came from unknown resources. The other issue of non accountability and transparency is that Political parties do not come under RTI.
The major reasons of Political funding are :
- Lack of free and fair elections. ( Vote for Note)
- Rise in crony capitalism
- Corruption and nepotism( increase)
- Policy and scheme tailor made to serve the advantage of the few.
- Rising inequality.
- Governance failure and lack of competent legislations.
- Erosion of public trust. Eventually it lead to alienation of public.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes