India has adopted an adhoc administrative policy to accord protection to refugees ever since independence. This poses following problems:
- India itself a developing country with huge population so problem related to lack of basic amenities.
- No law to regulate statues,entry,rights and rehabilitation of refugees. No distinction between foreigner and refugee in the country, who are regulated under The Foreigners Act (1946) and the Registration of Foreigners Act (1939)
- Problem of human right violations
- India is the only stable democracy in an unstable neighbourhood. Continuous refugee influx could be detrimental to national interests.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes