Factors poignant ocean salinity are :
- The salinity of water within the surface layer of oceans rely in the main on evaporation and precipitation.
- Wind, additionally influences salinity of a district by transferring water to different areas.
- The ocean currents contribute to the salinity variations. Salinity, temperature and density of water are interconnected. Hence, any modification within the temperature or density influences the salinity of water in a region.
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes