Captive breeding is the process of breeding animals outside of their natural environment in restricted conditions in farms, zoos or other closed facilities. The choice of individual animals that are to be part of a captive breeding population, and the mating partners within that population, are controlled by humans.
• Endangered animals have a safe place to live and continue breeding to prevent extinction
• A zoo is a safe place to visit and experience seeing wild animals up close.
• Zoo’s give medical care and feed animals who need help, they have no worry or stress about having to find food or water
• Zoos educate people about the importance of rescuing endangered animals, it also informs future generations of what they can do to help.
• If it wern’t for zoos many animals such as the great panda, would be extinct by now
• Animals in zoos have a small risk of being harmed compared to animals in the wild.
• Enclosures have changed from metal bars and cod cement to more natural barriers and enclosures resembling the animals natural habitat.
• The capture of animals had changed so that you do not catch the animals from the wild but apply to recieve the young from other zoos breeding programs
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes