FACTS SHEET OF RAJASTHAN
- Rajasthan, with a geographical area of 3.42 lakhsq.kms, is the largest State in the country.
- the State has beendivided into 7 divisions and 33 districts, comprising295 panchayat samities, 9,891 village panchayats,and 43,264 inhabited villages.
- As per advance estimates, the Gross StateDomestic Product (GSDP) at current prices isestimated to be `8,40,263 crore for( 8.4 lakh cr) the year2017-18 as compared to `7,59,235 crore duringthe year 2016-17, showing an increase of 10.67 percent over the previous year.
- The per capita income for the year 2017-18(advance estimates) at current prices workedout to be Rs1,00,551 as against `92,076 duringthe year 2016-17 registering an increase of9.21 per cent over the previous year.
- At present, 36 District Industries Centres and 8sub-centres are working in the state forproviding inputs and other facilities to theentrepreneurs.
- The installed capacity of power in the State ason March, 2017 was 18,677.18 MW. The totalincrease in installed capacity during the year2017-18 (upto December, 2017) is 859.59 MW.
Hence, the installed capacity as on December,2017 was 19,536.77 MW.
- Rajasthan is blessed with Maximum SolarRadiation Intensity with a very low averagerainfall. Solar Power plants of 2,258.50 MWhave been commissioned in the state uptoDecember, 2017.
- The wind energy potential in the state isestimated to be about 18,770 MW at 100 M hubheight. A total of 4,292.5 MW wind powercapacity has been established upto December,2017 in the state.
- The road density inthe state is 66.29 km per 100 sq. km.
- During the current financial year 2017-18,revenue accrued is Rs. 1,806.35 crore tillDecember, 2017 from oil and gas.
- During the year 2017-18, the total foodgrainproduction in the State is expected to be 225.82lakh tonnes as compared to production of231.04 lakh tonnes in the agricultural year2016-17, which is showing a decrease of 2.2per cent over the previous year.
- Fiscal Deficit to GSDP in2015-16 was 3.37 per centand it reduced to 3.15 percent in the year 2016-17(without uday).
- Rate of growth of revenuereceipts in 2016-17 was8.72 per cent.
- Debt & other liabilities ofGSDP in 2016-17 was25.37 per cent (withoutuday) and 33.59 per cent(with uday).
- Sector Target for Twelfth Plan for Rajasthan
- XII yr Plan Targets:
|Total Growth Rate 7.70|
- GFCF in 2016-17 is 29.41 percent of the GSDP at current
- RAJ share of GDP as compared to India is of 5.05%. It is on rise.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes