- Promote “Blue Revolution” through a multipronged approach and introduction of alternate species.
- Develop a policy framework for allotment of marine areas and large reservoirs for cage culture through fi shermen cooperatives/private participation or by consortium.
- Establish SPF Brood Stock Multiplication centres and aquatic quarantine centres for L.vannamei for production and supply of SPF brood stock to hatcheries to supply quality seed.
- Examine opportunities for reduction of cost of production of fi sh/shrimp in areas of power, feed and others.
- To establish and manage more fi shing harbours and fi sh landing centres at all feasible coastal villages.
- Build better skills for women for more productive role in fi sheries sector through Matsya Mithra Groups/ Fisherwomen Cooperative Societies in fi sh marketing and fi sh processing.
- Create and enabling policy environment brining about necessary legislations and policy guidelines.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry