- Allowing market to penetrate in the non -efficient areas.
- Government need to do way with the fear of private sector intrusion and instead adopt the role of facilitator.
- Intellectual property rights need to be preserved and ecosystem of safety of IPR should be there.
- Rational and quick decision making on the unviable public sector units.
- Allowing economic agents to face market prices so that efficiency can be attained. Do away with archaic law such as APMC.
- Big taxation reforms in taxation sector.
- Subsidy rationalisation.
- Given the difficulty of reforming labour laws per se, the thrust could be to move towards affording greater choice to workers which would foster competition amongst service providers.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes