Citizens with disability
- Disability act 1955 clearly Mendes that public Roads, building and transportation should be made barrier free for person with disability.
- United Nations convention on the rights of person with disability 2007 recognised that basic human right and and accessibility are prerequisite.
- Sugamya Bharat accessible India campaign is launched by India
- National Building Code 2005 has specific provision for planning of building public building meant for use by physically challenged
- one of the feature of article 370 is that a Constitution Amendment becomes applicable to Jammu and Kashmir only after the president issue an order
- reservation in promotion is not applicable as the Supreme Court has barred such provisions in the judgement of Indira Sawhney case
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes