FSOC technology uses beams of light to deliver high speed, high capacity connectivity over a long distance. The energy beam is sent through clean air or space from the source to the destination, rather than guided through an optical fibre. As long as there is a clear line of sight between the source and the destination, communication is possible.
- It will help to provide last mile connectivity. To lay cables of users in the last mile is very costly for service providers as the cost of digging to lay fiber is so high.
- It is suitable for military purpose also as it is secure and undetectable.
- Installation is very easy and it has very low investment.
- It is a straight forward deployment system. There is no need for spectrum license or frequency coordination
- Low power consumption per unit transmission of data.
- Electromagnetic and radio magnetic interference cannot affect the transmission.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes