Electromagnetic waves or EM waves are waves that are created as a result of vibrations between an electric field and a magnetic field. In other words, EM waves are composed of oscillating magnetic and electric fields.
Properties of electromagnetic waves:
- EM waves are composed of oscillating electric and magnetic fields at right angles to each other and both are perpendicular to the direction of propogation.
- They travel with a constant velocity of 3×108m/s in vaccum.
- They are not deflected by an electric and magnetic field.
- They are transverse waves which can show interference and diffraction and may be polarised
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes