Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on December 25, 2014.
Aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases are – diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B
4 pillars strategy for Mission Indhradhanush:
- Meticulous Planning of campaigns/ sessions at all levels
- Effective communication and social mobilisation efforts.
- Intensive training of the health officials and frontline workers.
- Establish accountability framework through task force.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes