Divisions and Districts of Rajasthan
- Total Districts: 33
- Total Panchayat Samities: 295
- Total Gram Panchayats: 9891
The detail analysis of Population Census 2011 published by Govt. of India for Rajasthan state reveal that population of Rajasthan has increased by 21.31% in this decade compared (2001-2011) to past decade (1991-2001). The density of Rajasthan state in the current decade is 519 per sq mile.
- Rajasthan is an State of India with population of Approximate 6.86 Crores.
- The population of Rajasthan state is 68,548,437.
- The density of Rajasthan state is 200 per sq km.
- Rajasthan State is spread over 342,239 Sq Km.
- The Indian state of Rajasthan is divided into 33 districts for administrative purposes.
- The responsibilities of district management are carried out by All-India officials and state-appointed officials.
- The All-India officials in each district are a Deputy Commissioner or district Magistrate (from the Indian Administrative Service), a Superintendent of Police (from the Indian Police Service) and a Deputy Conservator of Forests (from the Indian Forest Service), each of which is assisted by officers of various Rajasthan state services.
- The state-appointed officials are responsible for matters such as health, education, and agriculture in each district.
The 33 districts are grouped into seven divisions:
Districts of Rajasthan with Their HQ
|District||Headquarters||Area (km²)||Population (2011)||Division|
|Sawai Madhopur||Sawai Madhopur||10,527||1,338,114||Bharatpur|
|Sri Ganganagar||Sri Ganganagar||11,154||1,969,520||Bikaner|
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes