Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) encompasses a range of means like Mediation, Arbitration, Conciliation to resolve conflicts outside formal court system. Example of ADR are Lok adalats, National company law tribunal, family court, gram nayalaya etc. There are various benefits attached with the alternative dispute resolution mechanism:
- Reduce workload on the judiciary.( About 3 crore cases are pending in the Judiciary)
- Speedy disposal of cases. ( Justice late is justice denied)
- Saves common man from complex and adverse judicial process
- Offers confidentiality in the case of family disputes, divorce cases etc.
- Access to justice is improved. Courts are created temporary in rural areas. It prevent the out of the pocket expenditure also.
- It improve governance as specialised and dedicated tribunals are there for disposal of complex and technical cases in time bound manner.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes