Competitive federalism make states a competitive unit which provides a package of services and fiscal environment that attracts more resources. It is akin to market place system.
Benefits of CF:
- Promotes innovation
- Better services to citizens
- Place emphasis on continuous reforms
- Discipline state fiscally
- Best suited to deal with the pressures of globalisation
- Harmonisation of laws and policies
- Quashing of archaic laws and executive directions
- Adoption of best practices.
- Can foster unequal competition
- Concept more applicable to countries like USA.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes