Principal Objectives of Social Audit
The principal objectives according to Goyder are as follows.
- The extension, development and improvement of the company’s business and building up of its financial independence.
- The payment of a fair and regular dividend to the shareholders.
- The payment of fair wages under the best possible conditions to the worker.
- The reduction of prices to the consumers.
Secondary Objectives of Social Audit
- Provision of a bonus to the workers.
- Assist in promoting the amenities of the locality.
- Assist in developing the industry in which the firm is a member.
- Promote education, research and development in the techniques of the industry.
From these objectives, we can infer that social audit is really an extension of the principle of public disclosure to which corporations are subject.Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes