1) the provisions is codified into a single legal document. Provisions means the schedule, parts, articles are clearly defined in a single article.
2) It is a enacted constitution. It has been brought into existence by a body especially designed for this. Like Constituent assembly in the case of India.
3) Constitution is supreme. No body is above Constitution. For ex. In India Parliament is created by the constitution and hence Constitution is supreme.
4) Judiciary in general enjoys more power as compared to legislature and executives.
5) There is marked difference between constitution law and ordinary law. Ex. RTI is not a part of constitution law, it is an ordinary law.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes