- i) Realisation that the true nature of British rule was exploitative, and the government, instead of conceding more, was taking away even what existed.
- ii) Growth of self- confidence and self- respect.
iii) Impact of growth of education- increase in awareness and unemployment.
- iv) International influences and events which demolished the myth of white/ European supremacy for ex. Emergence of Japan as an industrial power, Abyssinia’s victory over Italy, Boer wars in which British faced reversed.
- v) Reaction to increasing westernisation.
- vi) Reactionary policy of Curzon( ??? please write in the comment section)
vii) Existence of militant school of thought
viii) Emergence of trained leadership.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes