Saint Kabir mystic poet & saint was brought up in Muslim weaver family.He spreaded his spiritual message in simple words . He opposed hypocrisy,superstition,caste system.Teachings of Kabir were also mentioned in books of Sikh religion.
Following are the teachings of Saint Kabir:
- Anti Casteism -Don’t ask caste of saint.Rather ask his knowledge.
- Humility – Use always sweet polite tone while talking
- World is maya – God can be seen only when curtain of material illusion (maya) is removed. Saint Kabir gives example of burning psychological house.
- Masteris supreme than God – Saint Kabir believed that God can be reached through only with guidance of Master
- Karmayoga – Saint Kabir did his profession of weaving & at same time remembered also God .
- Simplicity – Saint Kabir prays to God of giving wealth to take care of self as well as the guest.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes