Lord Wavell plan was constituted to resolve the political deadlock of existing India but he abandon the proposal due to disagreement between leaders of muslim league and congress, and finally the proposals were dissolved at the Shimla conference
- Formation of new executive council at the centre in which all the members except the viceroy and the Commander in Chief would be Indian.
- All portfolios except defence were to be under the control of Indian members.
- In the proposed executive council of 14 members, the muslim who constituted 25% of the population were given 6 seats. Plan also gave veto power to the British.
Over representation of muslims in the executive council and Jinnah assertion on the sole right to choose muslim member became the bone of contention and the plan dropped out.Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes