Congress ministries were formed in Bombay, madras, Central provinces, Orissa, United Provinces, Bihar and later in NWPF and Assam also. Even-though ministries had limited power congress ministries left no stone unturned to wards the social well being of the country.
The work under civil liberties:
- Laws giving emergency powers were repealed.
- Ban on illegal organisations, such as the Hindustan Seva dal and Youth leagues, and on certain books and journals was lifted.
- Press restrictions were lifted.
- News papers were taken out of the black lists.
- Confiscated arms and arms licences were restored.
- Police powers were curbed and CID stopped shadowing politicians.
- Political prisoners and revolutionaries were released, and deportation and internment orders were revoked.
- In Bombay lands confiscated during the Civil disobedience movement were restored.
- Pensions of officials associated with civil disobedience movement were restored.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes