Climate change is inevitable. The best strategy to deal with climate change is adoption of practices to make our farming more resilient. ICAR has launched a network of project called NICRA. It stands for National innovation on climate resilient agriculture. The salient features of NICRA are as follows:
- It takes into account the critical assessment of different
crops/zones in the country for vulnerability of rainfall.
- It undertakes installation of state-of art equipment like flux towers for measurement of greenhouse gases in large field areas.
- It undertakes comprehensive field evaluation of new and
emerging approaches of paddy cultivation.
- The research on adaptation and mitigation covers crops,
livestock, fisheries and natural resource management.
5)The project consists of four components viz. Strategic
Research, Technology Demonstration, Capacity Building and
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes