. Green GDP refers to a national accounting system of the utilization of the non-renewable natural resources of any country and is now being envisioned as a part of sustainable development. The objective is to utilize the resources optimally, efficiently and effectively in furthering the growth of economies and at the same time a realization of their scarcity value.
17 sustainable goals to achieve the Green GDP are as follows:
- Eradication of poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- End hunger by achieving food security and improved nutrition.
- Good health and well/being for people: – Ensure healthy lives for all.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education for all.
- Achieve gender equality and women empowerment.
- Ensure sustainable water management and sanitation for all. Goal
- Ensure access to sustainable and modem energy for all.
- Promote sustainable economic growth and decent work for all.
- Build resilient infrastructure, sustainable industrialization and foster innovation. Goal
- Reducing inequalities: Reduce income inequality from all segments.
- Make cities and human settlements more safe and sustainable.
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and developments in renewable energy.
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine
- Protect terrestrial ecosystems, manage forests, combat desertification, reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes