The Policy is based on a principle of industrial growth in partnership with the States. Central Government will create the enabling policy framework, provide incentives for infrastructure development on a PPP basis through appropriate financing instruments, while State Governments will identify the suitable land and be equity holders in the National Investment and Manufacturing Zones (NIMZs).
- Employment-intensive industries like textiles and garments, leather and footwear, gems and jewellery and food processing industries.
- Capital goods industries like machine tools, heavy electrical equipment, heavy transport, earthmoving and mining equipment.
- Industries with strategic significance like aerospace, shipping, IT hardware and electronics, telecommunication equipment, defence equipment and solar energy.
- Industries where India enjoys a competitive advantage such as automobiles, pharmaceuticals and medical equipments.
- Small and medium enterprises and public sector enterprises.
Simplification of Regulatory Environments
- Timelines will be defined for all clearances.
- Central and State governments to provide exemptions from rules and regulations related to labour, environment etc. subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions.
- Mechanisms for the cooperation of public or private institutions with government inspection services under the overall control of statutory authorities to be developed.
- Process of clearances by centre and state authorities to be progressively web-
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes