Unbalanced regional growth is the major reason for non transmission of positive effects of growth period. This anomaly leads to poor development of some states. The condition of them being poor necessitated more borrowings and aids and low revenue capacity make them incapable of fuelling investment in employment generated events. This lead to high debts and low investment. This vicious cycle continues and increases the differences among the states. For example Maharashtra, Kerala , Gujarat have much better indicators as compared to UP, West Bengal , Orissa etc.
- Create a positive narrative of development by making development a mass movement.
- Use data to inform decision making and spur competition among districts
- Convergence of initiative across all levels of government. The ADP aims to ensure convergence between different government schemes while also seeking complementarity between public initiatives and private efforts of households.
- Promote federalism and put in place institutional mechanism to ensure teamwork between the central, state and district administration
- Partner with expert organisation with demonstrated technical competence.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes