The fund was established with to mitigate volatility in the prices of agriculture produce. It was established with a corpus of 500 Crore which aims at price stability. The fund will be utilised for following purpose:
- Direct purchase from farmers at farm gate
- Maintaining a strategic buffer stock that would discouraged hoarding and unscrupulous speculation.
- To safeguard the interest of consumers by supplying such commodities at reasonable prices.
- To support market intervention for price control of perishable agri- horticultural commodities.
- The state will have to set up a revolving fund to which centre and state will contribute equally. The same ratio will be 75:25 in North eastern states.
Final Destination for Haryana PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of HPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence for HPSC Exams HPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPSC Prelims and HPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPSC Notes are as follows:-
- HPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes